We offer different levels of achievement for a goal oriented rider
1. Using one horse, completing a series of maneuvers at the walk, trot, and lope.
2. Acknowledge 18 horse parts.
3. Saddle horse.
1. Riding all 12 camp horses, completing series of maneuvers on each one.
2. Acknowledge 38 total horse parts.
3. Complete 4 horse care classes.
4. Trail ride as long as they are 7 years of age or older.
1. Training a camp horse to do a series of maneuvers.
2. Complete a total of 8 horse classes.
3. 2 weeks training different camp horses.
Level 4 and 5
1. Advance Bareback Riding and or English level
Level 6 and 7
1. Riding with no Bridle or show training.
1. Running a business
After Completing 9 Level the Farm Will Award a $500 Scholarship
Northfork Farms & Outback, LLC
Horse Riding Lessons
Students are taught how a horse thinks, responds to commands, strength training, saddling and mounting and proper horse care
Lessons are available from beginner to Congress level
The farm works on western, English, showmanship, horsemanship western riding, and trail course.
We allow you to use our own horse or yours
- We recommend wearing a boot with a heel, we do offer a large selection of boots and helmets at no charge.
- Long sleeve shirt and sweat shirt (during winter months) to ride in along with jeans.
- All new lessons will be one on one with an instructor
What we provide
-Heated barn for students to get their horse ready
-Heated viewing area with bathroom
-Cocoa and popcorn will be available during the winter
-Heated Indoor Arena for winter months
-Larger outdoor arena for summer
Group lessons: $40.00/hour
4 prepaid group lessons for $140.00 per Hour
Private lessons: $90.00/Hour